When THE MODEL WORKSHOP build your model, we make sure you have total visibility and total control of the process to make sure it's right.
- Quoting – various options and sizes within 24 hours, usually within 2- 5 hours
- Model Spec Document – we create a comprehensive Model Spec document outlining the work to be done, building specifications, colours, materials, logos etc. We work with you and the rest of the development team to compile this (files we need: CAD or 3D is ok)
- Building - we will start the build and send photos for sign off along the way and at key milestones, getting feedback, comments and sign off along the way - we take a no surprises approach
- Finishing and shipping - we get final approval from you before we start the finishing/glossing
- Delivery - we deliver the model to where it needs to be
TOTAL CONTROL WHEREVER YOU ARE
With THE MODEL WORKSHOP, whether you are on the other side of the city, the country or the world you have total control and of the model building process all the way through, in a process we have used 1000's of time since we began in 2006.
BUILT ONLY USING YOUR FILES
THE MODEL WORKSHOP build our architectural scale models from the files received from your project team and we use the latest software, laser cutters and 3D printers so it will always be accurate down to plus or minus 0.1mm.
It's this approach, and technology helped us win The David Awards for the best use of technology and also makes your model is built FAST within 15 to 20 working days.
CONSTANT COMMUNICATION ON PROGRESS AND MILESTONES
We are in constant communicate with you and your project team via face-to-face meetings, phone calls, emails and whatever it takes. We send material samples when required and exactly match colours, textures and materials to your building specifications.
ClOSE-UP DETAILED MILESTONE SIGNOFF
We make sure you get key milestone pictures of your model build for feedback and comments and signoff before we continue. In a typical THE MODEL WORKSHOP model build, you will receive 100-200 detailed photos and annotations from our team.
So, rest assured, you have total visibility and total control of your architectural scale model build with THE MODEL WORKSHOP.
Have questions or want to know more? Contact us today and be sure to checkout our testimonials like this one:
Widely regarded as the leading authority of Model Making in New Zealand, starting THE MODEL WORKSHOP in 2006. He built some of New Zealand's most prominent architectural scale models such as the Eden Park Stadium Redevelopment in 2012, Forsyth Barr Stadium in Dunedin, Wellington International Airport. Mitchell's architectural scale models can be seen scattered around the CBD skylines, bringing, accuracy, speed and affordability to your development.